I am a seasoned mental health leader, clinician, consultant, and coach. I’m at my best when dealing with interpersonal communications, functional assessments, community/system-wide negotiations, and project management. I have helped thousands of clients self-manage depression, anxiety, autism and chronic illness among other conditions towards healthier living. I’ve worn many hats in my career- life coach, psychotherapist, consultant, case manager, liaison, and crisis counselor among others.
- Social Work Case Management Supervisor, University of Vermont Medical Center.
- Autism Consultant Coach, Coaching Works Wellness.
- I’ve also worked as a counselor, social worker, and psychotherapist at various organizations include medical centers and schools.
- B.A. in Psychology, Florida International University.
- M.S.W. in Social Work, Florida International University.
If you’d like to contact me, please send me a message through our Contact page.
Languages: English, Spanish | Some French & Portuguese